December 13, 2022
Joint Analog Workgroup / MOS-AK Panel Session
Please join us for a special joint panel webinar session for the CHIPS Alliance Analog Workgroup and MOS-AK Foundation.
This panel will feature speakers with 20 minute talks on the following topic areas:
- @Mehdi Saligane : Introduction to the open source EDA tool flow for IC design (with reference to )
- @Makris Nikolaos : EKV3 in NGSPICE using ADMSXL
- @Keiter, Eric R : Xyce and its support for commercial (hSpice/spectre) libs/syntax
- @Tim Edwards : his work on the SkyWater 130 nm compatibility with ngspice
- @Kevin Cameron : update on the P1800 (SystemVerilog) AMS standardization efforts (public doc ) There will be time for Q & A after each talk and conversation after the presentation completion.
This webinar can be accessed via the following Zoom link, and will be recorded:
Dec 7, 2022 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: AWG/MOS-AK Panel Discussion
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/93058965332